Monday, August 3, 2009

So, its August. Thank God. Im pretty happy but school is going to start next month which is going to suck because i do not want to go back to school. This program is over by next week. Im okay about that. My summer is so fun so far. I been going out alot. Last weekend I went on my stepfathers boat and i jumped in the water. that was cool. Yesterday I went to Citi Field with my Boyfriend. I do not like the mets, they suck. But he does so I went. I had 2nd row seats which was cool. This month is going to be more fun because I am going to a hotel in P.a. and to Hershey Park and probably to a Dew Ranch in upstate with my boyfriend. And im going to 6flags again. So, im looking forward to the next few weeks =) I went to many cruise-lines this summer and to helicopter rides and I really dont want this summer to end, but thats lifee.

I dont want to be here right now cuz i am so sleeeeeeeeeepy zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment