Monday, August 10, 2009

Ughhh.

Ohhh hell nooo. My weekend was horriblee. The worst weekend ever. Now people know why I go to Bklyn EVERY weekend!!! I had to babysit my sister's twoo devil kidss in thee BRONX. [I hate going to thee BRONX.] I swear I be wishingg they was never my neice & nepheww. Seriouslyy. Well shit I did get paid for it so I aint complainingg about money comingg to me. But thesee kidss are hard-headed to the fullest likee they never fckn listen to me. NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a deal to my sister if I was gonna be doing this babysitting, she better pick me up from house & take me backk home the NEXT day. But no, she hadd to keep there till Sunday, && she dropss me off at the train station. How rude of her ! I wass really pissed that day when I had to go home by myself on the train. Man I said fck her & she better not call me again for this shit. Deadass !

No comments:

Post a Comment