Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Day.

Ohhh man. Presentation was poppin today. I actually liked thiss presentation. We was practicingg for like 2 hours, and itss was boring. My other teammates was like "Charlene, youre makingg me bored, SPEAK LOUDER !" I can't fckn help it if i dont speak loud enough. I hate speaking loud, I dont even like the way I talk, I sound like a young man-lady. Seriously. But anyway the presentation went well && we had hoped we won but we didn't. It'ss okay though, we was a winning team, and we are still a team. We win some, we lose some. It'ss okay though. GO NEWSEUM ! All of was acting out the Maury Show & American Idol, & its wass so funny. It would've been better if somebody video taped it. Awww man, it would've been overr. lol But we had fun anywayss, we could take a lost. At least we worked hard & did our part. We would likee to thank the judges for supporting our team & watchingg our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment