Monday, August 10, 2009

soo

today i had to go to a workshop in my neighborhood for summer youth. afterwards i came to work and worked on my essay for the presentation and i also did my profile. we went out to 125 to do things for the presentation. now i got to start part one of my travel class homework which is pick one of my international locations and come up with ways to acheive the goal of actually going. this weekend was awsome i went to see the movie gi joe which was cool and i also went to some mexican resturant on 48 street. it was cool. i got home at 4:10 saturday morning and was back on the local train heading to travel class by 7:30. we went to the bklyn botanical garden which was cool because i actually learned how to meditate and we told stories. i endeed up crying when i reflected on da day my grandmother passed away. we took lots of pics. after class i went to the library then i went home and helped my dfad work on our new shed we r building. yestarday i went to a church in the bronx with my sister which was cool because my aunt was preaching. they had food. dont get me wrong i love food but the food they had was not the best. after church i went home and my parents and i went to bensonhurst bklyn to get a ladder that my dad saw on craigslist after that we went home and i had dinner and went to sleep i had a great weekend but i am tired and i wish it was saturday already b/c at thiz stage of de game travel class iz de best thing at hl besides me becoming leading editor of writing culinary stories gtg i'll blog tommorow lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment