Thursday, July 16, 2009

boring day

Yesterday was a very boring day. I came late to work and when I got there my group left without me to the Bronx zoo. I felt so stupid because on monday my group went late to central park I felt they will also go late to the Bronx zoo.I wanted to go because I have years that I don't go and my sister was there with her camp so I wanted to see her. When they got back they all told me
that it was bad and hot. So I felt kind of good for not going because I don't really like hot. After they got back they went to lunch with me. They wanted chinese food and I wanted burger king so want we did will they were in chinese I was ordering B.K. for myself. When I was eating they took there chinese food to B.K. and everybody was looking at them. When we got back I had to take the memoir class. When that was done I when to take the broadcast writing. I left HarlemLive at 7:00 and when I got home I went to the mall with my parents and my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment