Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Mixed up ass Day

Today was what you could call a mixed up ass day. I got up at 4:15 am to get ready to meet my team at HL by 6am. when I got there noone was there I waited and waited till two of my teamates called and said they were at the 2 train. When we got downtown we found out that we wouldnt be able to a picture or worse be on television. After that we went to McDonalds for breakfast where I had apple pie and hash brown. We also went to some store where Maurita got free lip gloss. We also went to H&M and Forever 21 where of course Maurita went crazy bying stuff lol after that we got on a uptown express and came here where I'm do sum work. I cant wait till Friday because I'm going to a Sean Paul concert with some of my friends and we have our presentation which I know we are gonna win. I gtg but I'll blog lata peace out peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment