Monday, July 27, 2009

What a weekend




On Saturday I went to Maryland with my dad to attend a ordination service. It was interesting cept for the fact that we were in the suburbs which was kind of disappointing because I wanted to go to the inner city but I took some pictures and recorded my self in front of a house on Weyburn Road. I took some pictures of the two houses that I really liked and I also took two pictures of the church that I was at. After the service which ended at 7pm we had cake and soda. After light refreshments we got back into the bus and came back to NY. We arrived into NY at 10:30pm and my mom picked us up and we went home. Yestarday I went to church which was cool. After church I went home and played video games. I had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment