Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aww Man, What a Tuesday.

Its Tuesday June 14th. Today I was kind of late because I had a dentist appointment. Well I'm here at HarlemLIVE writing about myself and doing my blogs. I'm suppose to be finishing my research paper that I was working on yesterday. I hope I get to finish today. I finally took the photography class yesterday, I was waiting to take that class finally. I've learned some stuff about the camera we suppose to use as a professional and how to use photoshop. But anyways we going to have another class today later on. Today is a very bad day. There was like a lot of arguments between staff and teammates. What's wrong with people these days? I don't know but all I know is that it's summer time and it can really be ugly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment