Monday, July 20, 2009

My weekend was pretty good, so im happyyyy about that ! I went to 6flags and it was so fun. I had the flash pass which means i was not waiting on any line. i just got on the ride within 3 minutes and i felt good knowing that other people had to wait hours lol. So today is monday and i hatee Mondays because its the starting of the new week. But im probably gonna go to Splish Splash this weekend so im excited.

Today i went to a NBC tour and it was cool. I saw a couple of famous people. One of them was a woman name meredith, something like that. she was pretty nice, we got to watch her interview someone. it was cool. I also saw alex rodriquez. He looks cutee =] and tori spelling walked behind me and i didnt even pay attention to her. But overall the tour was fun. we went to diff studios and took photos.

So mey team won the points and the presentation. Yay NEWSEUMMMMM !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment