Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Memoir

Dictionary Word: Passport.

It was just another day at work for my mother. Who knew that day would come wit surprises? My mother's co-worker always had a crush on her, and he would take her out to different places. My mother would also come home with a new story to tell me about the night she had. We're like best friends, we tell each other everything. Well on that one particular day she came home to announce that he had propose to her. I was feeling so many different feelings. I was shocked, surprised, and happy. At first I thought that was it but unfortunately there was one more surprise. She told me he was Venezuelan and he wasn't legal. So not only was she in love but also helping him. the only Id he had was his passport which had pictures of him when he was little. He looked so adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment