Monday, July 13, 2009

First monday

Today I came to work a little mite late because I had to go to get my cell phone in my friends house. She didnt opened the door because she was sleeping cause she went to sleep at 8:30am and she was talking wit her friends wasting my minutes and my text messages.When I got to Harlem live I when right to work so Gisely don't know that I was late.At 1:30 my group went to a central park to interview people about eco-friendly and they left me and I took the train by myself and i had to pay for myself.I was mad at them because I was calling them to ask them what street they were at and they didnt tell me and ignored me if they didnt want me to go then tell me .Then it was that I wanted to be last in confetion because i dont like people to be looking at me when im talking to the camara.And then all the girl started yelling at me and to forget it because i was being kicked out of the team anyways because i dont do anything for the team. that i only do things for gesely. when i got back to harlem live they told gesely that i didnt do anything in central park.

No comments:

Post a Comment