Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The First Time

Memoir Class Homework
The first time i have felt real pain was a year ago when my grandmother died. She really meant a lot to me. But everybody knew that she was going to die. She was really sick and she didn't look like she was going to get better. I can remember that day very clearly. I stayed up all night and all day just crying hoping she would come back. I know she is in a better place now but no matter what i will still miss her.





























































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment