Thursday, July 9, 2009

Memior Homework: My Go Kart

For as long as fourteen year old Wesley Batson could remember his dad always talked about getting him a go kart. Heres what happened, One Friday I went to work with my dad because he said he was leaving for Pennsylvania after work. Later that afternoon my dad and I left for Pennsylvania for the weekend. The next day I helped my dad detach the cap off the back of our pickup truck and we headed to Pep Boys. When we got there I saw a red go kart with a yellow Yarf Dog flag which I really like so my dad paid and we loaded my new go kart and took it home. Later that afternoon I took my 1st ride in my new go kart which ran like a dream. I'll never forget that day because it was the best day ever. June of this year marks that I had my go kart for five years:)

No comments:

Post a Comment