Sunday, July 12, 2009

Memoir Homework: My first bike ride

It was an afternoon inside of an apartment building hallway is were I learned how to ride my first bike. I never forget it was a red and black mongoose that my grand father bought for me because I cried for it. So one day my grand father and I had went outside to the big park on Lenox ave. I kept falling off so i told my grand father that I wanted to go home so we did. As we started our trip up the block I saw a kid riding his bike with only 1 hand and he was about my age. When we got back home My grandfather had went to my Uncle's house and he told me "Don't worry You'll get it". I started to think why couldn't do it. So I finally took my bike in the hallway because I couldn't go out side by my self and on the first try I got half way down the hall. The second try I got further and so on til I got all the way to the end and back. I was so proud of my self that I started to scream I will never forget that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment